Friday, March 14, 2008

I am thankful




This has been an exciting roller coaster kinda of week for me! We are closing on our new property on Monday after working with a bank for months trying to secure satisfactory loan terms. I have great respect for anyone who works in real estate or has to deal with the uncertainties of financial institutions especially considering today's economical woes. We had our closing set, all parties in agreement and on Wednesday we reviewed the documents only to find that the bank had set ridiculous conditions upon us. All there stipulations have been removed and everything is now in order. I am very thankful for all the support I have received because I genuinely thought I was going to have a meltdown. Anyone that knows me understands it takes a lot to really shake me and also knows I have everything invested into this endeavor. Thankfully things worked out and perhaps dreams really do come true. Thought I would also take time to update everyone regarding Brian (husband) he is now playing with a band known a Mahogany Moon they are talented and he is having a great time. We are both very excited about the new direction our lives have taken in the past few months. Guess I am out for the night!

2 comments:

DKay said...

God has truly blessed you - a wonderful business and beautiful property, good hubby and great parents.Congratulations!! I know this has been in the works for a long time. I gotta get by there very soon.

Angela Nazworth said...

Congratulations sweetie. I cannot wait until my kids get to take riding lessons from Aunt Amanda.