Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Tired and Overwhelmed!

Okay haven't written in a while because I have been very busy. I was at several horse events the past two weekends as well as this week I have 15 kids at my yearly spring break horse camp. Spring is definitely my favorite time of the year but also my busiest. I have eight kids in my advanced group this week and 7 beginners. My sweet little beginners(ages 5-11) just want to be on a horse and want Ms. Amanda to be proud of them. Oh but the noise from my advanced group ages (11-14) and the teenage gossip is enough to drive anyone insane. I told them today if they knew so much then perhaps they should teach the class. After a break and some releif from my workers I regained their attention and actually got some work done. I know for a fact the younger kids learned more today because unlike the pre teens they realize there is always more learn. I really am blessed to do something I love, but they really wore me out today. Hope everyone has a great week and pray that I find patience to set a positive example for the wonderful little personalities.

No comments: