Friday, May 23, 2008

I'm back

Well I remembered I had this blog thing today! Its rainning this afternoon and I go insane when stuck inside so I decided to post a quick update. I absolutely love three day weekends because most of my clients go out of town. This weekend we are taking the boat and going to a friends house at twin lakes. I am sure it will be a fun weekend and I need to get rid of some terrible tan lines. Hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend and gets the opportunity to spend time with loved ones. I am skipping the barrel race this weekend as I have been traveling somewhere for the past 6 weekends. I will try to update more frequently. Think my ADD tendancies still come out at times! lol

2 comments:

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

You are so funny. Glad to see you back

DKay said...

Alright Honey - you are slacking again!! POST SOMETHING!!!!