Monday, April 28, 2008

Quick Update

Just thought I would write a minute. I have been very busy lately and just haven't slowed down enough to update. I had a great weekend, horse show on Saturday. (imagine that) Last week my little cousin Xylie and Becca came for a visit. We had a great time. The kids really enjoyed playing with the baby animals. Perhaps my Aunt Suz will send me some pics to share. My camera drown in an unfortunate incident. I will get another soon as I decide what I want. I am getting ready to have summer horse camps as well as prepare for the state 4-H horse show. I really love this time of year, always something fun and exciting to do outdoors. Brian's band has a lot of upcoming events to play at. (keeps him busy and happy) Hope everyone is enjoying the spring time before the heat gets here!

1 comment:

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

Xylie had such a blast at your farm.