Monday, April 14, 2008

Monday Blues

This past weekend was another busy weekend filled with work and many new accomplishments for my students. We went to Pavo for a Thomas County 4-H horse show. My students really did exceptional as well as my horses. Today I find myself trying to get some spring cleaning accomplished. I have completely wasted an entire day killing time and doing every thing except clean house. This afternoon is a busy afternoon I have 3 clients coming and tomorrow no extra time. I don't know why I could not get anything accomplished today. Oh well there is always going to be days like this. As long as I can scurry (yeah I think that is a word) around and get enough work done so Brian doesn't realize I have been prisoner of the couch and the computer. No need to hear him brag aboiut all he did today!! Hope everyone else has had a more productive day!

2 comments:

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

Hey girl. Cute post. Xylie is so excited about coming to see you and your horses.

DKay said...

hee hee hee...we all have those days. As long as they don't turn into weeks, you'll be fine!